Saturday, February 4, 2012

"It's Beautiful To Know You Are God Over Our Lives"

   It's been about a year since I wrote my last blog post, but this has been put on my heart about this particular topic.
  
   Have you ever thought about wonderful things that God gives us everyday like clean water, shelter, a place to roam, and wonderful "unconditional love that can never separate us from him" (Romans 8:38a). God is such a lovable God that cares for all of us and created us to be in his own image (Genesis 1:26). He loved us that he sent his son Jesus Christ into the world to take his body as a ransom for many. We sin so much because we are so imperfect, but God's Grace conquers our sins because of this unconditional love and he cares about ever single person on this earth.


   This song that shows that God's love is so beautiful, and it's called It's Beautiful by Eleventyseven.


  What I like about the first verse is the second part of it. It says that he dismissed God's grace, but he then forgave and accepted the Grace of God. The Holy Spirit then penetrates his heart with the truth of Jesus Christ. 

Then it moves to the Chorus saying, 
"Its beautiful; You can turn mistakes to miracles; The way that you still love me after all; Its beautiful." 

   It is beautiful to know that Christ's love conquers these struggles in your life like depression, addictions, sex, gossiping, judging others, being pessimistic, being doubtful of God, and more. Ephesians 2:4-6 says, "But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much, that even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved!) For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus." 

  The final part that I love comes in the second part of the second verse and it says,
"I'm asking you to shape my heart; I want to be your work of art; Cause when you change me and make me more like you"

With healing, You as a follower of Christ want to be more like Christ and share his love to people who are struggling and who don't him. In Matthew 28:19-20 which is called (The Great Commission) Jesus tells his disciples, "Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” 

With this song in mind, God's beauty is all around us, and I thank him everyday for everything he gives.

Lyrics to It's Beautiful by Eleventyseven:
"I wish that you would tell me how
You know me well and want to be together
Fallen short and faded out
But you keep making gardens in this desert

Despite the grace that i dismissed
Forgiveness was the catalyst
To penetrate my heart with what is true

Its beautiful
You can turn mistakes to miracles
The way that you still love me after all
Its beautiful

Redeem the years i've thrown away
i'm ready to make good on what i've wasted

I'm asking you to shape my heart
I want to be your work of art
Cause when you change me and make me more like you

Its beautiful
You can turn mistakes to miracles
the way that you still love me after all
its beautiful

So help me, God forbid
I never take for granted this endless gift you give

Its beautiful
You can turn mistakes to miracles
The way that you still love me after all
Its beautiful
Its beautiful
Its beautiful

I wish that you would tell me how
You know me well and want to be together"

No comments:

Post a Comment